Monday, May 16, 2011

To squeeze your brain

Steven and I recently went to the library and I left with a stack of books. I eat one up and wash it down with another; they are so good! And the more I read, the more I want to read, but more than that, I want to write.

I'm not sure what I want to write. I can't think of a theme for my blog, but it seems like the most succesful blog writers have a specific horn they blow. I suspect if my blog is only ever about me and what I feel and think and smell, it will go thiiiiiiis far. (not far)

Who is my target audience and what do they want to hear about? It probably has to be people experiencing things similar to what I'm experiencing, right? And let's just face it, it isn't going to be an inspirational cooking blog or travel blog (at least not yet).

Maybe this blog should be about you. Volunteers, anyone?

By the by, here is one of, oh, a TRILLION photos our photographer took. Is very nice, no?




2 comments:

  1. The theme will come to you. Let it come. Keep writing and expecting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. question, why are you so pretty???? love this picture. also, you are getting a shout out in my blog post today. holler.

    ReplyDelete